Following widespread flooding, FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program can assist with recovery.
Below are a number of resources available for your use. All resources may be distributed widely with other partners in insurance, public safety, emergency management, media, and elsewhere.
For questions about any of the resources below, please contact Ugo Iteogu with FEMA.
- Social Media Toolkit: General Flood Safety
- Resource Library: NFIP Marketing Resource Library (hundreds of assets including social media posts, videos, fact sheets, templated letters to potential customers and other products to communicate the value of flood insurance)
- How to Start Filing Your Claim
- Fact Sheet: How to File a Flood Insurance Claim - English | Spanish
- Fact Sheet: Starting Your Recovery: FEMA’s Flood Insurance Claims Process - English | Spanish
- Graphic: Who’s Knocking at Your Door - English | Spanish
- Video: How to Document Damage