Division of Insurance Bulletins
Bulletins are the Division’s interpretations of existing insurance law or general statements of Division policy. Bulletins themselves establish neither binding norms nor finally determine issues or rights.
These are the current bulletins in effect. To view and comment on draft bulletins under review by the Division, visit our page for DRAFT Regulations & Bulletins for Informal Public Comment.
For more information or questions about the Division's Bulletins, please email DORA_Ins_RulesandRecords@state.co.us.
- 1 Administrative Procedures, Licensing & Continuing Education and Guidelines for Producers
- 2 Corporate Procedures
- 3 Financial Procedures (currently there are none)
- 4 Life, Accident and Health
- 5 Property and Casualty
- 6 Consumer Protection (General)
- 7 Cash / Professional Cash Bail Bonds and Registrant