Friday Health Plans of Colorado Information
Find more information on our website - Friday Health Plans of Colorado Information
Recent News Releases from the DOI About Friday Health
- August 3, 2023 - Denver Health Agrees to Honor Deductibles from Friday Health Members
- July 17, 2023 - Colorado Division of Insurance Ending Plans from Friday Health as of Aug. 31; Starting July 17, Friday Members Should Choose New Coverage to Avoid Becoming Uninsured
- June 23, 2023 - Health Care Providers Will Continue to be Paid for Seeing Patients with Friday Health Insurance
- June 21, 2023 - Colorado Division of Insurance Seeks Order of Rehabilitation for Friday Health Plans to Protect Consumers
- May 8, 2023 - Consumer Advisory: No New Enrollment for Friday Health Plans for Remainder of 2023
the information regarding the Marshall Fire formerly on this banner can now be found on the Homeowners' / Renters' Insurance page
Welcome to the Colorado Division of Insurance
The Colorado Division of Insurance (DOI) regulates the insurance industry in Colorado. We help consumers by answering their questions, investigating their complaints, and helping them to understand their insurance. We regulate and monitor the insurance companies in Colorado, as well as insurance agents, making sure everyone is following the law.
- Are You Disaster Ready?
Are You Disaster Ready? - The Division of Insurance encourages Coloradans to be prepared for the variety of disasters that can pummel the state - wildfires, hail, floods, tornadoes and windstorms, severe thunderstorms and extremes of heat and cold.
- Insurance Products
- Health Insurance Initiatives
- Colorado Prescription Drug Affordability Review Board & Advisory Council (SB21-175)
- Health Insurance Affordability Enterprise (SB20-215)
- Reinsurance Program (HB19-1168)
- Colorado Option for Health Coverage (HB21-1232)
- Primary Care Payment Reform (HB19-1233)
- Out-of-Network Health Care Provider Reimbursement (HB19-1174)
- Catastrophic Health Plans (SB18-132)
- Insulin Affordability Program: Emergency & 12-Month Supply
- Find Lost Life Insurance Policies
- Life Insurance Policy Locator
- The Life Insurance Policy Locator is a tool that was developed by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) that matches beneficiaries with lost or misplaced life insurance policies or annuities. Consumer requests are encrypted and secured to maintain confidentiality. Participating insurers compare submitted requests with available policyholder information. If there is a match, companies contact beneficiaries or their authorized representatives. Insurance companies have 90 days to research inquiries.
- Money Recovered for Coloradans by the Division
- Money Recovered by the Division of Insurance
- 2019 - $18,404,626
- 2018 - $19,990,667
- 2017 - $34,798,329